North Clifton Primary School Uniform
- Bottle green woolly V neck pullover or cardigan throughout school (with logo)
- White collared shirt in KS2, white polo shirt in Foundation Unit, Reception and KS1
- Tie for KS2/Years 3-6 (first tie provided through school)
- Grey trousers, grey shorts or knee length skirt throughout school
- Green gingham dress for summer months
- Black or grey socks and tights
- Black shoes
- White t-shirt (with logo), black shorts or jogging bottoms and black plain hoodie for PE
- Green Book bag (with logo)
- Green P.E. bag (with logo)
- Green fleece (optional) (with logo)
Uniform with the logo embroidered on it is available from My Clothing. You can also purchase uniform from Uniform Direct in Lincoln.
School uniform can be ordered from My Clothing https://myclothing.com/north-clifton-primary-school/7955.school
If you order through My Clothing, this generates a 5% commission for the school.
Uniform is still available from Uniform Direct in Lincoln www.uniform-direct.com